This blog is a safe space.
If today’s tragedy has shown us all anything, it’s that the people who laugh the hardest, smile the brightest can truly be suffering inside. Here is a collection of links I’ve compiled to help anyone struggling with depression, self harm, or general mental illness. Please never be afraid to reach out for help. You’re beautiful, and you’re loved.
If there is any support resource you feel you would like to contribute or that you would like to see on this page, please don’t hesitate to message me.
- Depression Hotline:1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline:1-800-784-8433
- Trevor Project:1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support:1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline:1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault:1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support:1-650-321-5272
- Runaway:1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale:After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse:1-800-422-4453
- ** UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem):08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem):08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information):0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice…
View original post 6,310 more words